Spread the Cost with Finance
HOW TO APPLY
We have partnered with Ideal4Finance Ltd., who work with a range of lenders to find you great finance options. Applying for finance is a simple process – contact Ideal4Finance Ltd using one of the methods below to begin the application process:
Call the Ideal4Finance Ltd. loans team directly. You can also speak to the loans team to answer any questions you may have before making your application.
WHY WE LOVE IDEAL4FINANCE
- The process is simple, with flexible methods to apply for finance
- Competitive rates. All APRs are dependent on your credit rating and personal circumstances, and the lender’s individual criteria
- Ideal4Finance offer flexible terms, with secured and unsecured lending options from a varied panel of lenders. They work hard to match your specific needs to the right lender to get the best possible finance option to suit you.
THINGS TO BE AWARE OF
- The final decision is based on your individual circumstances, including your personal credit profile, the amount you are looking to borrow and the length of time you would like to make the repayments.
- Please be aware that only a soft search will be carried out when completing the Ideal4Finance Ltd application form, which should not affect your credit score.
Empire Appliances Ltd T/A Empire Kitchens & Appliances is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status.
The rate offered is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book a design appointment?
Booking a design appointment with us is simple, all you have to do is fill out our form with your contact details and the preferred day for your appointment and we will contact you within 48 hours. Alternatively, you can also phone us on 01543 502536 if you would prefer.
How much will a brand new kitchen cost?
The cost of a brand new kitchen will be dependent on the design of the kitchen, certain finishes and materials within the style and the size of a kitchen-living space. We understand that opting for a new kitchen can be a big investment, which is why our kitchen specialists can assist you in choosing a kitchen that will fit your budget and the style you desire for your home.
Do you have finance available?
Yes, we offer finance to our customers. To find out more about our finance option, click here.
Do you offer a measurement service?
Yes, one of our expert surveyors will carry out a non-invasive survey of your home to ensure that the room is measured correctly and to identify spaces for utilities and appliances. You can expect a home measurement service to take roughly between 30-60 minutes.
Once the measurements have been carried out, our award-winning designer will then be able to arrange for a design appointment at our showroom in Cannock.
Do you provide kitchen installation?
Yes, we provide kitchen installation for all of our kitchen ranges which is handled by our team of experienced kitchen fitters who will ensure that your kitchen is installed with ease and with as little disruption as possible.
Where are your kitchen ranges manufactured?
Our aesthetic range of Laura Ashley and Symphony kitchens are manufactured in the Symphony factory in Yorkshire. Each of the cabinets that come with our kitchen ranges are crafted to specialist standards through only the best materials to ensure every kitchen is built to the highest specification.
What happens if my order is incomplete?
It is highly unlikely that an event as such would occur as we carry out thorough item checks before we dispatch any orders. However, in the event of this unlikely circumstance, please contact us on 01543 502536 within 72 hours.